Thursday, November 24, 2011

2 weeks have passed

Since my first SPM paper ;)

So far, it has been a turbulent week with the first already being a challenge. The second was just barely got through. So far, SPM for me has been one heck of a paper. There was some that were easy because most of the questions were KBKK ( Basic questions ) and some were just plain crazy. For once, I can really appreciate the time when an exam is over. PMR and UPSR was normal but when it comes to SPM, time just goes by so slowly.

Anyways, now that I think about it, I'm probably not going to pass any subjects anyways since I know I did badly for most of the papers. But one thing is for sure, if all else fails for me, I might take up arts eventhough the prospect of it is quite well... how to put it, narrow ? One more week to go and then this blog will be kicked back up to life.

So then, I hope that you will continue staying with us until the bitter end :)
Wish us luck for our exams. Hopefully the last two will be more merciful compared to the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment