Friday, May 20, 2011

Hee ! :D

Exam is finally over. Anyway , I'm here to blog about this guy who cheered me up during exam times , especially after Biology paper :/

Okay , here are his videos!


i love how he goes beep and utter complete nonsense :)


Stop at 1:06 for this video. Not to be a pervert or anything, but he has a good body:D Seriously!I didn't know that until ... well , i watch this video:)

He is so gorgeous, but i'm not having a crush or something on him. I just like his videos and his good looks. :) Anyway, lets go back to exam.

I'm not gonna complain about the school for changing the exam schedule last minute and indirectly causing me to do miserably for biology paper1 and 2. Its over, so .. ahh. at least biology paper 3 was fine:)

Thats all for now. I gotta celebrate!

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment