Saturday, May 21, 2011

After MId-term

After the mid term I just realized that I needed to put more effort into my studies. Too bad i just dont have the motivation to do so . I just confirmed that I'm going to fail three or more of my subjects and of course the first one is Biology. Sometimes I wonder why I took pure science until I look at the accounts book and just realized thats why I took pure science . =D

After the mid-terms , I just went straight to mah computer. The first thing I did was to download the songs I always wanted >=D Then again, I would be lying to myself if I said I have all the time in the world to do what I want but not what I must. Sad life I'm living in but its never too late to add some FUN in it !

And that fun is .....


Eventough I'm not in legal age

No comments:

Post a Comment