Sunday, January 2, 2011

Take my advice , I don't use it anyway.

First post for this year :)

I'm actually excited to go to school :D I mean , sure , I'm horrified at the very thought of being a Form 5 . I know I'm old .. I'm not used to being introduced as 17 years old . I'm still 16 ! To me :)

But I'll be able to meet all my friends ! :) How terrible could school be? Don't answer that.. With Michelle next to me in class , everything would be fine :) Plus , I could stalk Mon :) Hee!

I just realized , the number of posts we had last year is only a quarter of the number of posts we had during 2008 :O This proves that Form 4 life is hectic . I can't imagine being in Form 5. This blog might be dead this year :( Oh well . *sigh .

Anyway , I'm proud to say that I've completed 6 of my holiday resolution ( also called my holiday to do list which i blogged about) . The 4 remaining ones shall be done this year maybe? :) I wanna have a new year resolution ! Okay, here goes :)

I can't think of anything D: Alright , I'll blog about my new year resolution next time , or not :) I'm gonna be super tanned this year. *sigh .

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment