Sunday, September 12, 2010

scary with a + ?

While I was reading the newspaper, there was this advertisement about a television made from Viera.The one where there was a sleek black panther erm.... running out of the TV ?Blacker than black? Its everywhere including ads in the newspaper.... Anyways, it looks kind of awesome because of the 3D effect.I have no comment on the colour visual because simply, there is no words to describe it. Imagine your neighbours seeing you falling down the couch just cause you thought a tiger was going to pounce on you. That wasn't what I wanted to talk about by the way =.=''



I'm going to talk about watching a horror movie with this baby ?!?!?! I bet no one would dare unless he/she is some kind of immune human towards ghost and the paranormal things. Probably dark would be well.....darker ?I can't even stand watching any kind of horror movie with a normal 2D TV. Maybe it was that time when someone dared me to watch Vietnam movie... The worst case of goose bumps ever.If I had this TV, I would have long gone by now.....Cause of death ? Heart attack

Li Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment