Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mooncake :D

Hello ! :) I haven't blog for a really long time so I shall blog :) Just to let u all know that I am not lazy . Well at least not now :)

I have a lot of things to blog about but most of it will not be in this post . Why? There'll be school tomorrow . I cant stay up late according to my sleeping schedule . Someone told me that people who sleeps more den 10 hours will become dumb and slow . And guess what, i slept 10-15 hours a day during holiday :O

I am dumb . Okay , my brother just agreed with that . I like school these few days :D Did u know that someone says that our physics teacher broke her leg? And according to Jeanne , she is not coming for 2 weeks :) So , i feel bad for feeling happy and laughed. Maybe i should feel guilty for a while to make myself feel better :)

I am scared of exam , i am scared of getting bad results , but i feel really lazy to study . This is the time where someone should ask me to study more and be more kiasu . I don't like the way i think . I always think that everything will just work out somehow so i won't be bothered to stress myself .

Oh but no , i do panic . In fact , i panic easily and in a very serious way . I feel really sleepy now . So , err .. thats all :) Happy mooncake festival to my yummy mooncakes :D

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment