Monday, June 7, 2010

Every Little Things .

I always hold my wife's hand . If I let go , she'll shop

-Anonymous -


In Yen Lin's case , she'll still drag u to shop :)

Ahaha . That sampat of mine is currently having fun and doing all sorts of things in kembara camp right now . I m so proud of her, maybe she'll like that place so much , she wont come back ! :D

Kidding , or not :) Ahaha . I dun feel happy . Yes , i m laughing but i dun feel happy , happy ? :) I am going through this twisted stage which probably involve a lot of PMS , a lot of weirdness , n a lot of negative feelings . Wow , i make it sound so nice . Its actually much worse :)

I used to have weird dreams . And mon could be my witness and prove that its true , coz i told her bout my dreams :) . I told her , i wrote all my dreams in a book after PMR . Well , i did ! But it only lasted till 01/01/2010 . Apparently , school made me have terrible or no dreams at all . I mean , i used to have weird dreams ! And now , i dun have much dreams or like my dreams are about school or stuff that i would love to forget . I m gonna blame the school and everyone in school for it. Okay , thats a lie . I wont blame :)

When i tell my brother i m honest , he thinks i m lying LOL . Maybe ? Well , i wish i wish i wish , actually i think wishes dun come true so i wish i dun live long . I mean , of course i would love to stay alive to get married , have children , have grandchildren n tell my life tale or sumthing . But , i dun rilly mind dying early . I mean , there IS a condition for me to die early , which is even in that short life , i was extremely happy :) SO , if anyone wants to kill me or sumthing , just make sure i die happily or i'll guarantee that i'll haunt u :)

As i mentioned earlier , i m undergoing this happy twisted annoying phase of life . Well , i did mention twisted so u should get it :) I m pissed at her her her and her . I love her her her and her . Well its different her 's . I didn't mention any him in my post . I should stop being sexist, don't u think so ?

skipped a pool party just for a movie :) WORTH IT ! ♥

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment