Saturday, June 5, 2010

:)

Ahaha . A few people asked me to update the blog , so here i am :)

Firstly , its HOLIDAY . I am gonna go do this n that with her n her :D Can't wait for Taekwondo Holiday Camp :) . Anyway , theres a few remaining slots available , so if you are my FRIEND , join the camp ! Its on 15th to 17th of June , details are in facebook :)

Next , i KNOW i did my mid year exam badly , dun have to remind me the fact that RKA day is someday after holiday . I'll end up being like :O . My mom is gonna ban me from everything except school , tuition and studying . So , i am gonna be a FULL TIME NERD :) Am i smiling ? No :)

Well i lied . Not the part i did badly . The part i m smiling . Oh well , Won't online much these days . Thanks to my brother , I have no internet connection left . On the bright side , my dad brought back celcom broadband so i can online once in a while . OR i'll go to starbucks :) Someone will have to pay for my starbucks coffee :)

Went out with Yen Lin yesterday . bought 2 BOOKS ( i am already starting to practice how to be a nerd ) Ahaha . Kidding , its a really nice book . About this and that . Well , not like u read the blog to know more about the books , so i'll simplify into this and that .

After the camp briefing today , went with Li Hui to Secret Recipe :) Talked n ate , n well , do what girls do :) Had a really great time with her , i mean , how long has it been since i spend so much time with her ? Last year . Ahaha , well , I love her sooo much for everything :)

Mon , if u ever read this , i wanna say HELLO :D . AHAHA . Anyway , i told my kakak i am gonna marry my bed and spend the rest of my life sleeping with / on / in it :) n maybe give birth to lotsa pillows ! :D Okay , i was joking . They say money is the root of all evil , i personally think that Exam is the root of all evil .

Okay :) I told wendy , if i am dying , bury me beside a very HOT guy's grave :) Then she gave me the dots . Ahaha , I feel happy . I was being a typical nice girl (not!) today :) . What did i do ? Well , a nice person don't go around saying what good deeds she/he does . SO , i am gonna stay humble n keep quiet about it :D

What am i suppose to blog about ? Oh LETS SEE :)

BYE ! :D Okay , to make it sound polite or nice or what-u-wanna-call-it , GOODbye :) . Oh i just rmb this song , sumthing like , Goodbye , Farewell , then i don't rmb :) AHAHAHA :D

Hsien . OHHHHHH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment