Friday, November 7, 2008

yay YAY HOLIDAYSSS

FINALLY!!!EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!WOOOOOO~ DAT IDIOTIC PN SHANTI!!! SHE AH MAKE ME GERAM ONLI....grrrrrrr......HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!Yesterday was so sad....everybody is like emo emo and sum of them gila gila wan... o.o BUT NEVER MIND!!!! THROW AWAY YUR TEST PAPAR!!!YYYAAAYYYYY!!! Make sure you dont delete those e-mail i sent yarh or else ++..... Anyways happy holidays everyone!!!Hope you enjoy it!!!There are many months to come so I hope we all ended up in the same class hahaha...Espiacally everone in cempaka and i seriously mean it... I wish dat all the 2 cempaka people ended up in 3 cempaka hahahahaha ( next year the best class is 2a 2c 2d because the system change adi) weeee~ i ALmost want to put pn shanti name in red haizz but dun dare =.= anyway I really miss you guys...haizz...too bad i never bring my bottle...I didint know that there was gonna be a big big splash when school ends...I KEna SPRAYED T.T ....but at least i didint kena alot ...hHAHA yen lin..Her bottle almost finish kenot spray me HAHA...TO EVERYBODY IN CEMPAKA!!!!!HAVE A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL HOLIDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

from
li sim ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment