Monday, November 10, 2008

fulen...furen....fruen...fluan

i dono which math tuition 2 go .... any1 wan help me decide? argh... 2moro muz go ad ... if go 2 taman megah one saya alone dere wif unknown ppl...but if go jie qi tuition got ppl teman ( her lorh) den d time oso beta jie qi's tuition...but i promised d teacher dere 2 go 2moro ....n i shud keep my promise...n my brotha say dat teacher very gud ... aiyo ... very ma fan ... i oso think bout not going tuition den i learn myself like usual...but i scared i will be lazy or sumthing....aiyo ....nvm ... gonna think over 2nite...

n my parents gif me 2 much freedom !!! dey let me choose which tuition i wanna go IF i wanna go 2 tuition ... dat makes me lagi panic....coz dey juz , u choose urself larh .... i wan deir advice or sumthing coz its deir money mah ...n i m very bad at doing decision...think 2 much things ad ... i wan my parents 2 decide 4 me !!! i feel so sampat ... =.=" ...

juz now me n jie qi went 2 play at d gym...yes, PLAY ... we kinda like experiment with d machines dere....hahaha....jie qi play d running thing n she run 4 one km ...i played wif sumthing like d bicycle thingy .... den i do till 2.99 den stop ...coz i like 299 ? haha , i changed a few mode haha...conclusion is manual is more fun...d random one quite .... random ? ....den play from 5.30 - 6 sumthing...coz bored of it? tired? i dono ... saya ikut sahaja...Hahaha...

if god gif me a gift , i wan d ability 2 make up my mind .... coz its so troublesome 2 think so much n cant do decision ...if sumthing like exam's question i tembak very fast one ...coz its tembak... but if real question dat i noe i will owiz like think n think n think .... ppl say guys make decision fasta den a gal ... but i dun think its true ... coz deres a few guys like so slow in deciding den think a lot more den me 0.o ... but gals oso .... aiyo ...gonna let fate or god help me decide...2moro morning d 1st tuition i think of den i go .... n most probably i will go 2 d taman megah one... coz i feel bad if i tak tepati janji ... lata make dat teacher angry , den d anotha tuition not gud i wan go back oso cannot .... but if jie qi's one oso only take students dis year...argh..dun care larh ... i shall trust my brotha once =D ... i think i will go taman megah one ... i juz pray deres sum1 i noe dere .. PRAYING !!

i shud tell jie qi soon ...shud not gif ppl false hope ... so i aiyo ... now i confuse again ... anyway, now i listening Jay Chou's song (稻香,dao xiang [fragrant rice]).. quite okay mah , its kinda meaningful...like one of d lyrics , zhen xi yi qie,jiu shuan mei you yong you[ appreciate everything even if u neva have it]i dun undastand y sum of d ppl from internet say tak baik ... dey have 2 high hope in him ad coz he was 2 gud last time? ... dats y dey feel not as gud as last time ... dat means i dun like my parents having high hopes on me ... example , i told dem my sj results, n dey straight sure i getting a 4 pmr ...wat if i get b ?? n i tell dem my results , dey expect me go gud class? wat if i go 3 lili (which actually is my dream class) ? ...dey sure like dissapointed....

n i dun feel like going gud class.... i scared 2 much pressure n be kiasu ... but if i go bad class i scared like cant concentrate on study n talk 2 much ....aiyo...i juz wan d class 3 lili , but i wan d name of 3 cempaka can ? aiyo ... i wanna go 3 c next year... but i like d 3 lili's kedudukan ... aiyo...nvm larh .. not i decide...no nid think so much ....

2day is special...2moro spm ad...but my brotha still so relax juz now ... watch tv , den morning play basketball wif fren .... why he NOT panic ?? not fair !! i so panic when exam ...n his is like lagi important but dis TAK PANIC!! MENGAPA ??!!!

LOLLIPOP !! lalala... i going 2 go crazy !! holiday is boring 2 me 4 now ... coz i not going anywhere..but next week going 2 church wif wendy 2 help =D ... so i think wont be so boring 4 three days...which reminds me ... i miss my old skuls ... yes SKULS ...i got 2 primary skuls =D.. a lot of ppl oso dono hahaha...dey only noe me from yuk chai...only a few noes... but 1 person sure noe...JAMIE LIM JIA YEE !! coz she last time is same skul( lai chee) wif me punya ... she come 2 taman sea when she staying kl ... dono y =.=" ...oh ya, coz her sista is at taman sea....

since now is spm ... means next yer li yit oso having spm...den she gonna leave d skul n me =( ... n she say she wont go form 6...so =( ...a lot of ppl say form 6 not gud...wats wrong wif form 6 ?? dey say waste more time wor....but isnt it almost d same? d time very fast pass mah ... u all rilly wanna go out work so fast? n its harder meh ? i tot it will be easier d test? anyway ... my parents wan me go form 6 so i will go...

i wanna talk broken english (buloken ingelish) ....=D ...saya talk buloken ingelish wif monica juz now ... so fun =D ... n monica cant stop making me laugh ...anyway ... nth much 2 talk ad... 2nite gonna make anotha post =D ... i think monica will undastand wat my title means hahaha...

Yi Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment