Saturday, June 22, 2013

A-levels.

HELLO! :)

I've finally completed A-levels. So here is a photo of me during Triple A Night :)

I guess the number itself is explanatory. Once a sampat (38) , always a sampat ;)

For those who aren't familiar with the terminology "sampat", I can't give you an accurate definition. A rough definition for it would be being wacky, gaga and probably crazy. You'll understand it if you know me well enough. I only show my true colours to people who could tolerate me ahaha.

Anyway, I'm just so glad to complete A-levels, I can't believe it's over! I'll miss talking to kim and ling everyday, having movie session every Tuesday morning before physics class, wondering why did I take Further Math and etc.

P.S. I don't know how to end this post, so I'll just type cool ending. B)

"I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow."
Hsien.

No comments:

Post a Comment