Monday, June 11, 2012

Wow.

It's only been 3 or 4 months since I last blogged but blogger sure has changed. Anyway, I'm impressed. 

Alright, I can't believe it's June already, I've been in college for 6 months already! That is unbelievable, seeing as how I am still the childish me. Oh well :)   Semester exam was over, I did quite alright except for thinking skills. Probably the worst paper ever.  I just can't recall my form 1 moral result so I can't be certain whether it's the worst paper. Anyone remembers pn.santhi? rar. 

Mock will come soon, then AS. Then I'll be having that long break that I need,  even though they claim it's a study break but let's face it, I'm never disciplined enough. I do, however, hope that I could change. I just need some assistance and motivation. Ice creammm . 

I like college. There is always a possibility of class being cancelled:)  and hope that it would never be replaced :D  

Okay, I'll have to sleep now. college. Please pray for me that I'll have less homework. So that I could watch more movies and perhaps blog more. GSC will be opening in paradigm mall ;)

p.s. Happy birthday kwanshuting <3 ;) 

Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment