Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh ! dis is d 299th post ! :D


i m so excited (:

Reached skul early 2day , coz . my aunty feels like it ?

den once i reach , wendy gave me d O: look . she was like . Y R U AT SKUL o_o , ITS TOO EARLY. LOL . :D


Waiting is not a fun thing .

saw jeh ying tho . its been so long since i c her :)


Class was boring .


n oh ! i got special attention frm pn. chin . my math teacher .

well me , ying hui n shu ting .

juz coz we did a mistake in transformation .

n mine wasa purely stupid mistake . sounds weird .


Okay , having pn chin sitting rite beside us ,

makes me feel so nervous .

i did mistake in a lot of things coz she stared at every movement we did .


After skul , went to ss3 wif Yi Chin , Shu Ting , Kah Min , Ying Hui . it was not fun waiting for bus or ying hui . but oh well , we had our own fun (:

Me n Yi Chin went to Kelana Jaya's Mcdonald after dat . we spend a long time finding a taxi . LOL .

we ate mcflurry n fries (: . sorry i had to go back earlier den u ):


Went home n bathed . n was bz doing my tuition homework .

i rushed everything . LOL . i managed to complete all in d car , which cause a headache .


I shall talk bout tuition next time (:


for now . i wanna thank all my frens for wishing me (:


Will blog more next time .

a much more sincere n detailed thanks . ;D



Hsien

No comments:

Post a Comment