Wednesday, September 24, 2008

haiyoo.....this blog thingy so mafan...poor yi hsien have to teach me everything.lolz..sorry yi hsien..i very slow learner.Its me Li Sim :)Me and yi hsien start this blog together.thank you yi hsien.I'm sure your hair is standing up after teaching me how to do blog.So....i'm li sim....yeah.....yup.....yes......haizz...*so bored* yi hsien, what u writing in this blog?lols * ignores whoever watching this blog*.As you can see i'm always left out of the fun *emo switch turns on* so sad right?i wonder how u all feel if your left alone >:( .I have FEELINGS YOU KNOW!!!!!ARGH!!!TRY CONSIDERING IT!!! *emo switch turns off* am i not fun for all of you? T . T whoever watching this blog you will now see the true li sim inside...you all are so mean! I'm not a toy where you can just use and play with me and then throw away you know!what am i a puppet??huh??huh??huh?? so angry right now...I must control myself....you know ah you all treat me like a sacraficial offering!what am i?shish kebab you can just feed to the vultures?lol...must try tahan temper :) the true li sim is revealed....even i who try to smile everday is hard to maintain....I hate you the world.its so cruel....Makes me want to change identity....Srageant keroro!!!I hate the fishes in the pond man...they all conspiracy against me *sad* i tell my friend that got fish in the pond they all hide...lousy fish..even you have sum kinda conspiracy against me...



*li sim*

No comments:

Post a Comment